The Digiteon attributes
Working at Digiteon
Investing in you is investing in Digiteon. We aim to offer you a competitive financial package that keeps you motivated and happy to do your best work.
Paid time off and sick time
Your health and well-being are top priorities; we offer sick time to all our team members and PTO to ensure that work and life are well balanced.
As part of our commitment to your well-being and financial stability, we offer all our team members health insurance.
We will cover all travel expenses and make sure that your work trips are comfortable and productive without you having to spend a single cent.
Career development and mentorship
Learning new skills and processes is vital to our success; for this reason, we assign you experienced mentors to support you in your journey at Digiteon.
Technical and business training
We train all our developers in business so you can feel confident working with various clients and projects.
Our open positions
Hyderabad, India 8-10 Years ExperienceDigiteon, we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We believe that our success is driven by the collective efforts and diverse expertise of our employees. If you are passionate, innovative, and dedicated to making a difference, we invite you to apply and become a part of our organization. Job description:
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of Magento 2.X architecture.
- Should be excellent in communication
- Experience with Magento Cloud Hosted Environment and development.
- Extensive experience with Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket.
- Experience working with 3rd party add-on modules, managing integrations.
- Experience managing backend ERP integrations, ideally with Oracle.
- Must have experience developing custom backend and frontend modules for Magento 2 (stronger backend experience needed)
- Experience delivering with eCommerce and Order Management System platform implementations.
- Minimum of 7-8 years of professional experience as a web developer/engineer
- Collaborate with a team of professionals in various departments to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Ensure compliance with web standards and accessibility requirements
- Work with management team to understand and analyze new requirements
- Own all aspects of the software development for new website features – from scoping, prioritization, use cases, prototyping and QA as required
- Implement product features that have a direct impact on user engagement and monetization
- Monitor the day-to-day performance of the e-commerce platform, and associated integrations, to ensure that speed and up-time are maintained at optimal levels at all times
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, on-page optimization and site speed
- Experience with agile methodologies and the full software delivery lifecycle; able to propose new ideas, perform feasibility analyses, and scope work
- Understanding of version control tools
- Familiarity with common web application security issues
- Ability to analyze and improve performance of web applications.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
Hyderabad, India 8-10 Years ExperienceDigiteon, we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We believe that our success is driven by the collective efforts and diverse expertise of our employees. If you are passionate, innovative, and dedicated to making a difference, we invite you to apply and become a part of our organization. Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and train on Acumatica ERP for multiple clients/projects.
- Collaborate with the other Acumatica Implementation team members.
- Daily communication with clients, solution architects, project managers, implementation teams, testers, on implementation subjects
- Create and maintain configuration documents, user guides and training materials for projects.
- Collaborate on solutions from conception through execution with Teams.
- Follow and passionately promote best practices from all sides of the implementation.
- Maintain, enhance, and ensure proper health of all ERP delivery processes and systems.
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as implementation strategies or process improvements.
- Analyze client data to learn how to implement and improve client processes and systems.
- Serve as technical advisor and problem solver to Acumatica Support Team.
- Assist with pre-sales opportunities where needed.
- Communicate effectively and work well with cross-functional teams globally.
- Educate colleagues across disciplines on the ERP platform and integrated solutions.
- Continually grow and learn through self-study within Acumatica University and other sites.
Experience and Skills
- 8-10 years of ERP implementation experience.
- Acumatica ERP Implementation and Certifications experience is a plus.
- Understands data and its interaction with other integrated systems and the ability to act as a data architect for implementations.
- Solutions-oriented: finding smart and efficient solutions to problems.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies.
- Extremely passionate about learning new technologies & implementing them.
- Take ownership and accountability for projects & deliver on timelines.
- Passionate drive for customer satisfaction
- Acumatica implementation processes and philosophies
- Basic SQL Server knowledge
- ARM Reporting or other Financial Reporting tools (FRx, Management Reporter)
- Acumatica Report Designer or other reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SSRS)
Hyderabad, India 8-10 Years ExperienceDigiteon, we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking talented individuals to join our dynamic team. We believe that our success is driven by the collective efforts and diverse expertise of our employees. If you are passionate, innovative, and dedicated to making a difference, we invite you to apply and become a part of our organization.
- Minimum 5 complete implementation experience on AEM is must and should have done implementation one Project as AEM cloud Service.
- Experience of defining user requirements and leading the nonfunctional requirement gathering session
- Experience of defining the multi-brand multigeo taxonomy
- Understanding overall architecture and designs, of digital marketing apps, provided by others
- Proficiency with design patterns and architectural patterns and capability to provide technical design for business requirements
- Understanding of various peripheral digital marketing systems like DAM, Target, Analytics, AAM, CRM etc.
- In depth understanding of User management, roles & permissions
- implementing custom security requirements
- Knowledge of configuring OOTB User interface
- Experience of custom OSGI services development
- Defining and implementing custom search requirement and optimization
- SSO implementation
- Asset and content Migration
- Custom Workflows
- Integration with enterprise apps and APIs
- Strong experience on asset workflow customization
- Knowledge of external libraries for asset processing
- Should be able own and provide solution for scalability, performance, security requirements.
- Experience in Dispatcher configuration and setting AEM Environment in cloud
- Experience of defining migration strategy and migrating large set of assets from legacy systems
- Exposure to any other Adobe Experience cloud products
- Integration of AEM with external apps like Marketing apps, WCM, CRM, E-commerce, or portals.
- Experience of implementing or consuming web services
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and experience working with AEM support services”